Many of you, our club members, have computer and software skills. Some have extensive patience. Your ability may be as simple as:
* How to re-boot your computer & router to improve internet service.
* How to use streaming services like Youtube, Netfilx or Pandora.
* How to update software.
* How to burn a DVD.
Or more indepth skills that would make you the club expert using application such as:
* Photos, iMovie, or PhotoBooth
* Pages, Numbers or Keynote
* Calendar, Contacts or Reminders
* Time Machine
Many problems can be solved over the phone. Sometimes just listening to a person's problem, doing a Google search for them and then explaining in simple terms what they might try can make a world of difference.
If you know of such a person or you would like to be posted here as a helper, please contact me, Scott Taylor, and we can talk.
Knowledge does not have a weight. All is knowledge valuable.